Thursday, September 4, 2008

Animatics and profesional presentation


Been a while I know, so much to do and so little time to fit this project into it, though I am determined to release it as soon as I can. To be frank any sales would be good at this point. Things are as tight as an Indian drum, and I know I;''m not the only one in that prediciment right now. If anything such financial restraint has only gone to encourage myself, as if I sit around waiting for e-mail responses or jobs to fall on my lap nothings going to happen. Bad time to be a grpahoc designer it seems. Still I managed to get Vue d'esprit 6 working on my computer and finally came up with a rough animatic as to how I'd love my animation to look.



Vue 6 is a wonderful tool, and mixing it with my other tools has allowed me to create a more profesional world foor Sihde. As you can see from the examples below. Also it's tooning capabilities are fantastic and help me to create great anime looking vieces and aircraft.
So as you can see, a lot of work to come, but I also have to keep my feet firmly on the ground. If the opportunity to makke some money for the family arrives, it takes top place everytime.

No comments: