Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dragons, Monster Mecha and Witches

There is always a dream project you have. That masterpiece you always wanted to create or produce. That novel in your head, that painting, the photo or film. Sihde for me is that very project. Not just something to do, but something to do right, so I am making this my masterpiece project, with no intent to skimp on quality or effect. Sihde the series will be a 13 part animated series which will also have a prequel movie to it's name. It's the same old story of boy meets mecha that is more than it appears, in this case it's boy meets monster, kills dragons and faces the end of the world. Hidden beneath this visual is a story of paganism, witchcraft and Gaian theology. This project alone has taken me five years to perfect into the vision I have foreseen for it, and hopefull the trailer I am woring on will show you how seriousl I am taking this project to heights I have never pushed myself.

(Final Sihde model for the series)

No comments: